Here are our sale/clearance bikes all a great prices, some last years and some new but Ex display. Bikes are limited sizes and what’s in stock!
Specialized Tarmac Sport 2016
Was £1500 NOW £995!
The Tarmac Sport provides all the complete performance of a FACT 9r carbon frame and fork, coupled with the versatile shifting and solid braking performance of a Shimano 105 11-speed build kit. The Tarmac Sport is the perfect bike to grow along with you as you explore the open roads ahead.
Cannondale Slate 105 2017 Ex Display
Was £2699 NOW £2250!
Slate is the bike you never knew you always wanted. It seems like a fever dream. It ain’t no dull gravel grinder, it’s a full-tilt road bike with legit off-road chops. It’s a drop-bar bike with a Lefty front fork. It’s got massive tyres, yet still boasts road bike quickness. It’s like nothing you’ve seen before, and yet somehow, it’s everything you hoped it would be. Float over potholes, boost off of curbs, stick impossible lean angles, rail down trails or just bring a little excitement to the next group ride.
De Rosa Idol
Was £2950 NOW £2150!
De Rosa like to offer class and style with their bikes and the 2016 Idol Athena covers both. Its full Athena gear and brake caliper setup give it drive and control, while the frame and fork give it the style and feel needed to conquer the roads ahead.
|Number of gears:||11|
|Front Axle Type:||9mm QR|
|Frame:||Super Hi-modulus carbon frame|
|Fork:||Super Hi-modulus carbon fork|
|Bottle Cage Mounts:||Double|
|Front Derailleur Mount:||Braze On|
|Dropouts:||Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger|
|Wheel Size:||700c (622)|
|Wheelset:||Fulcrum Racing 5|
|Brake Levers/Gear Shifters:||Campagnolo Athena|
|Front Derailleur:||Campagnolo Athena|
|Rear Derailleur:||Campagnolo Athena|
|Brakes:||Campagnolo Athena (STi) ,11 speed|
|Brake Callipers:||Campagnolo Athena|
|Chainring Size:||50 Tooth, 34 Tooth|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed Cartridge|
|Cassette Range:||11-25 Tooth|
|Handlebars:||3T Ergosum Pro|
|Stem:||3T ARX Pro|
|Seat Post:||De Rosa Seatpost|
|Tyres:||Continental Grand Prix Folding|
Lapierre Zesty AM 527 2016
Was £3100 NOW £2100!
The Zesty XM is a sleek good looking bike with progressive geometry: long front centre & shorter, wider cockpit. 130mm of travel up front, and 120mm in the rear with OST+ suspension provide unparalleled comfort and pedalling efficiency. A real “do-it-all”, this bike will take you further than you imagined possible!
- Frame: Zesty XM 27.5″ Carbon OST+ 120mm Rear Travel
- Fork: RockShox Revelation RL Solo Air 27.5″ 130mm 15QR
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS NO.57ECF + 5mm Top Cap
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SMBB7141A Pressfit
- Crankset: Shimano XT FCM8000CX66 36X26 170mm (S) / 175mm (M, L, XL)
- Stem: Easton EA70 6° Ø: 31.8mm L: 60mm (S, M, L) / 70mm (XL)
- Seatpost: Kind Shock LEV Integra Ø: 31.6mm L: 392mm Travel: 125mm
- Handlebar: Lapierre Nico Vouilloz Signature ALU6061 W: 740mm R: 15mm Ø: 31.8mm
- Front Derailleur Shimano XT FDM8025ED6X E-Type
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RDM8000GS 11-Speed
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic XT BRM8000 Black
- Shifters: Shimano XT SLM8000 2X11-Speed I-Spec 2
- Saddle: SDG Duster LP Custom
- Wheel: Race Face Aeffect 27.5″ 15X100 / 12X142 + LAQR-12-E Thru Axle
- Sprocket: Shimano XT CSM8000140 11X40 11-Speed
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance TS 27.5X2.25
Trek Madone RSL H2 Racing Road Bike 2016
Was £9500 NOW £7500!
The Trek Madone RSL H1 Racing Road Bike 2016 delivers unparalleled aero-dynamics, unmatched ride quality, and unprecedented integration, it’s the ultimate racing machine. Used by Trek Factory Racing professional riders you’ll be receiving nothing but the best, bringing together a top level aero-bike design and fantastic compliance, leading to a bike that cheats the air without forcing you to sacrifice comfort or efficiency along the way.
|Frame||700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Madone IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seat mast, E2, BB90, invisible cable routing, Control centre, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible|
|Fork||Madone KVF full carbon, carbon E2 asymmetric steerer, carbon dropouts, integrated brake and stem|
|Headset||Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8 top, 1.5″ bottom|
|Stem||Madone XXX Integrated bar/stem, OCLV Carbon, 7-degree, aero top cap pocket, w/Blendr computer & light mounts|
|Handlebars||Madone XXX Integrated Bar/Stem, KVF profile, Invisible cable routing, OCLV carbon, VR-CF|
|Grips/Bar Tape||Bontrager Supertack tape|
|Seatpost||Madone micro-adjust carbon seatmast cap, 25mm offset|
|Saddle||Bontrager Paradigm XXX, carbon rails|
|Pedals||This bike does not come with pedals.|
|Front Brake||Madone aero, integrated, direct mount|
|Rear Brake||Madone aero, integrated, direct mount|
|Brake Levers||Not Specified|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28, 11-speed|
|Front Hub||Not Specified|
|Rear Hub||Not Specified|
|Rims||Bontrager Aeolus 5 D3 Tubeless Ready|
|Front Tyre||Bontrager R4 Hard-Case Lite, 220tpi, aramid bead, 700x23c|
|Rear Tyre||Bontrager R4 Hard-Case Lite, 220tpi, aramid bead, 700x23c|
|Inner Tubes||Not Specified|
Santa Cruz Bronson 2016
Was £3200 NOW £2700!
When we introduced Bronson, it took the market by storm, redefining what people expected from a 150mm trail bike.
Equally at home in the Trans-Provence as it was on The Ridge, updating and improving it was going to be no small feat.
The most visible upgrade is the completely new VPP® link arrangement. The lower link tucks neatly above the bottom bracket, fully-recessed and protected from impacts. Meanwhile the box-section upper link now mounts cleanly to the top- tube and enhances lateral stiffness as a result.
Frame – Carbon C
- Fork – RockShox Pike RC 150 Solo Air
- Shock – Fox Float Performance
- Number of Gears – 11
- Shifters – Sram GX
- Chainset – RaceFace Aeffect SL 32T
- Chainrings – 32T
- Cassette – Sram XG-1150 10-42T
- Chain – Sram PC-1130
- Front Derailleur – n/a
- Rear Derailleur – Sram GX 1×11
- Bottom Bracket – Included
- Pedals – Not Included
- Rims – Easton AR 27
- Front Hub – Sram MTH 716 110×15
- Rear Hub – Sram MTH 746 148×12
- Front Tyre – Maxxis Minion DHR2, TR, 3C, 27.5×2.3
- Rear Tyre – Maxxis Minion DHR2, TR, 27.5×2.3
- Front Brake – Shimano SLX M675, RT66 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake – Shimano SLX M675, RT66 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers – Shimano SLX M675
- Handlebars – RaceFace Chester, 785mm, 35mm
- Grips – Santa Cruz Palmdale Lock-on
- Headset – Cane Creek 40 Series Tapered, Cartridge Bearings
- Stem – RaceFace Turbine Basic, 35mm
- Saddle – WTB Volt Race
- Seatpost – RockShox Reverb Stealth, 150mm
Trek EX9 29 2016
Was £3000 NOW £2200!
The world’s best-loved mountain bike keeps getting better. Fuel EX continues to set the bar for full suspension trail bike versatility, bringing race-day tech to all-day adventure. Want a rugged, capable long-travel trail bike and a nimble XC bike? Get both with Fuel EX. Whether it’s your millionth mile on the trail or your first, you’ll love this bike.
Frame – Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP Convert, Boost148, Full Floater, E2 tapered head tube, PF92, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, ISCG 05 mount, magnesium EVO link, down tube guard, Mino Link, G2 Geometry, 120mm travel
- Fork – Fox Performance 34 Float, FIT4 3-position damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 130mm travel
- Shock – Fox Performance Float EVOL, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 7.25×1.875\\\
- Number of Gears – 11
- Shifters – SRAM X1, 11-speed
- Chainset – SRAM X1, 32T X-Sync
- Chainrings – 32
- Cassette – SRAM XG-1150, 10-42, 11-speed
- Chain – SRAM PC 1130
- Front Derailleur – n/a
- Rear Derailleur – SRAM X1, Type 2
- Bottom Bracket – PF92
- Pedals –
- Rims – SRAM Roam 30, tubeless strips & valves, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Front Hub – SRAM Roam 30, tubeless strips & valves, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Rear Hub – SRAM Roam 30, tubeless strips & valves, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Front Tyre – Bontrager XR3 Expert, Tubeless Ready, aramid bead, 29×2.30\\\
- Rear Tyre – Bontrager XR3 Expert, Tubeless Ready, aramid bead, 29×2.30\\\
- Front Brake – Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake – Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers – Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc
- Handlebars – Bontrager Race Lite, 31.8mm, 5mm rise
- Grips – Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Headset – FSA IS-2, E2, sealed alloy cartridge
- Stem – Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, 0-degree
- Saddle – Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Seatpost – RockShox Reverb Stealth, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset
Why buy from us?
We are your local friendly bike shop so any problems, tips, training advice or just questions you have we will be more than happy for you to pop in or give us a call anytime.
Size is key! we will not sell you the wrong size bike, we want you to be happy and comfortable this way you use it and enjoy it. We will help you set this up on collection for the correct saddle height and reach.
We carry all the accessories and clothing to kit you out and we are happy to advise the best products to suit your bike.
Ways to purchase your bike through us such as 0% finance, Cycle to work schemes, cash/card.
Your old bike we could look at PX against your new bike.
Free service on all new bikes we sell.