The 2020 Orange Crush Comp 27 is a bike you don’t want to mess with. It’s loved and revered, with award winning performance. It’s the definitive aluminium hardcore hardtail – we’re stocking the 27.5″/650B wheel version, keeping the fun factor high.
The frame is bang up to date, the rear triangle features a 148mm Boost bolt-through axle, giving added stability to what is already a strong and rigid chassis. The new model’s geometry has been tweaked with a 64° head angle which, matched with the Crush’s long top tube design, adds an extra degree of confidence in the handling. With a short 50mm stem the rider is right where they need to be for direct control and weight distribution. Short chainstays make climbing as sweet as ever for a long-forked hardtail, those stays now reshaped with a CNCed yoke on the chainstay to allow plenty of clearance for a more than chunky 2.6″ tyre.
IN STOCK NOW!
Read more about the 2020 Crush Comp 27 on the Orange Bikes website HERE
Looking for a higher spec? Check out the 2020 Crush Pro 27 HERE – available to order
The Crush is also available with 29″ wheel – check it out HERE
- 150mm fork travel
- 27.5″ wheel size (also available as a 29″ wheel)
- Frame designed in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty with Limited Lifetime Crash Replacement
- Custom butted 6061-T6 aluminium frame
- Frame geometry for 150mm travel fork
- Bolt through 12 x 148 hub spacing
- Yoked chainstay design gives clearance for 27.5 2.6 tyres
- 73mm BB Shell with ISCG 05 tabs
- Minimal design cable & hose bosses
- RockShox Sektor 150mm travel air sprung fork
- SRAM SX Eagle 1×12 transmission
- SRAM DUB bottom bracket system
- Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc brakes
- WTB Vigilante/Trail Boss 2.6″ tyres
- 150mm drop KS dropper seatpost