Here’s proof you don’t need loads of suspension travel to tackle challenging trails. Equipped with an all-new, longer, lower and rowdier chassis, Specialized uses 27.5×2.8 wheels and tyres on the Fuse 27.5 to create a bike that lets you hit rocks and roots at speed with absolute control. Using A1 aluminium for the frame, with Boost hub spacing and bolt through axles this bike is a great alternative to the popular Trek Roscoe 7 trail bike.
A 130mm travel suspension fork, 66 degree head angle, dropper seatpost and large volume tyres gives you plenty of confidence in technical terrain while the aluminium frame keeps the bike’s weight realistically low. Add in quality hardware from Specialized such as the Grid Trail spec tyres – with reinforced sidewalls – and sorted grips, saddle and handlebars and you have a very well-rounded bike that’s ideal for tackling off piste UK tracks and trail centres.
Read more about the Fuse 27.5 on the Specialized Bikes website HERE
Check out the higher spec Specialized Fuse Comp 29 HERE
- Specialized’s A1 aluminium frame with adjustable dropouts
- Boost 110/148mm spacing F/R
- RockShox Judy Silver TK air sprung 130mm travel fork
- Shimano 1×10 transmission
- Trans-X dropper seatpost
- Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc brakes
- 29×2.6″ Specialized tyres with Grid Trail casing
- Frame size specific rotors, dropper stroke, handlebar width