With the 2020 Trek Fuel EX8 you’re getting incredible features and the latest innovations – this bike has been a best seller in the brand’s line-up for years. The proven suspension design is a subtle evolution of a design that’s been running on the Fuel EX for over ten years; you’re in safe hands here with Trek’s engineers and product development team. Add in the latest Boost hub standards, wide 30mm tubeless ready rims, chunky 2.6″ tyres, a dropper seatpost and a single ring 1×12 SRAM transmission and you’re bang up to date. A sound choice for UK trail riding.
Read more about the 2020 Fuel EX8 on the Trek Bikes’ website HERE
What’s great about the latest generation Fuel EX?
- This bike is perfect for shredding singletrack, hitting drops and pushing your limits in multi-stage and marathon events
- If you measure quality in performance per pound, you won’t do better than Fuel EX – it’s great value
- The shifter-style, underbar remote dropper post lever is super intuitive and easy to use
- Trek has expanded the size range to ensure a better fit for all riders. And, you get the fastest wheel that fits your frame: XS frames get 27.5˝ wheels, S frames get to choose between 27.5˝ or 29˝ and sizes M to XL get 29˝ wheels
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium with 130mm rear wheel travel
- FOX 34 Rhythm air fork – 140mm travel
- Fox Performance Float EVOL rear shock
- SRAM GX Eagle 1×12 transmission
- Shimano hydraulic brakes
- Bontrager Line Comp 30 wheels – tubeless ready
- Bontrager XR4 2.6″ tyres – tubeless ready
Like the Trek Fuel EX8 but looking for something cheaper? Check out the Fuel EX5 HERE