The 2020 Trek Remedy 8 hits the sweet spot in performance and value in the all-mountain and enduro category. A lightweight alloy frame, SRAM GX Eagle 1×12 transmission, a premium RockShox Lyrik 160 mm suspension fork and 150 mm travel rear suspension make it the iI
Full suspension mountain bikes keep you in control and comfortable over rugged terrain. Trek’s suspension solutions have been proven and refined over the years. Active Braking Pivot (ABP), Full Floater and Mino Link make Trek full suspension models a class above the competition.
Read more about the 2020 Remedy 8 on the Trek Bikes website HERE
The Remedy 8 is also available with a Shimano XT drivetrain – Read more about it HERE
Like the Remedy 8 but need a more affordable option? How about the 2020 Trek Remedy 7?
- Trek’s Alpha aluminium frame with 150mm of rear travel
- RockShox Lyrik RC fork with 160mm travel
- RockShox Deluxe RT3 rear shock
- Bontrager Line Comp 30 tubeless compatible wheels
- SRAM GX Eagle transmission
- SRAM Guide R hydraulic brakes
- Bontrager Line dropper seat post