The new Trek Verve+ Lowstep e-bikes are ideal for commuting, leisure or utility use. The 2020 Verve+ 2 takes all that is good from the Verve+1 and adds upgrades to the gearing, motor and control/display unit. With a Bosch Performance Line Cruise motor, this e-bike generates more torque (65Nm) – useful in hillier terrain or with a heavier rider or load on board. With a remote switch the Bosch Intuvia control/display unit is easy to use and intuitive.
Built around a high quality aluminium frame designed to work with the demands of an e-bike, the Verve+2 is quick and smooth, with predictable, easy-to-control power – it’s also a breeze to mount and dismount, even with heavy luggage on board. The long-lasting removable battery can be recharged at any household outlet and is available in a 300, 400 or 500Wh capacity. Integrated lighting, luggage rack, kickstand and lock are standard kit. The 9 speed Shimano transmission give reliable gear changing via a trigger shifter – rather than the twist shifter found on the Verve+1.
The Trek Verve+ 2 is also available with a crossbar or stagger frame style with battery mounted on the down tube.
- Trek Alpha aluminium frame with a lifetime warranty
- Bosch Performance Line motor (65Nm torque)
- Bosch Intuvia control/display panel
- Choice of 300, 400 or 500Wh battery
- Shimano 9 speed gearing
- SR Suntour coil sprung suspension fork
- Full mudguards and luggage rack for practicality
- Integrated lighting allows for riding at any time of the day or night
- Height adjustable riding position – ideal for safe urban riding or with a family.
- Sprung seatpost
- Robust and puncture-resistant Schwalbe tyres