The 2020 Trek X-Caliber 9 is the top-end model in this hardtail line up. It’s a cross-country mountain bike built with parts designed to compete – a RockShox Judy Silver fork with handlebar remote lockout, the latest 1×12 Shimano XT/SLX drivetrain, and a wide-range cassette make it a great choice for singletrack riders. The X-Caliber 9 is versatile too and will work as good all-terrain bike for multi-surface riding. Trek’s X-Caliber bikes have always been great sellers here at WCC.
7 frame sizes available – 29″ wheels on sizes M and above, 27.5″ on sizes XS and S.
Read more about the 2020 X-Caliber 9 on the Trek Bikes website HERE
Looking for a 12 speed X-Caliber but at a lower price? Check out the X-Caliber 8 HERE
Check out the off-road.cc website feature on this bike HERE
- Alpha Gold series aluminium frame
- RockShox Judy Silver 100mm fork (80mm on XS)
- Shimano SLX/XT 1×12 transmission
- Bontrager Kovee tubeless-ready rims
- Bontrager tubeless-ready tyres
- Bontrager finishing kit – bar, stem, seatpost and saddle
- Dropper post internal routing