The Trek Rail 5 is an electric mountain bike built for ripping the big stuff. It features the same high-end trail tech as our regular trail bikes, plus the powerful new 4th Generation Bosch Performance CX drive system – it’s like having your own shuttle. The powerful drive system and durable part spec make for long-lasting fun.
This e-bike is loaded with tech – a burly alloy frame with 150 mm of rear travel that fully encases a 625 Wh battery, an e-MTB optimised 160 mm RockShox 35 Gold RL fork, a powerful new Bosch Performance Line CX 250 W motor and a Purion controller. Plus, a 1×12 drive train with a wide gear range so you can always find the ideal cadence for the motor, a dropper post, powerful 4-piston brakes for more downhill confidence and 29er wheels with nimble yet grippy 2.6″ tyres.
- Alpha Platinum aluminium frame
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Bosch 4th Gen performance CX 85Nm motor
- Bosch 625Wh battery
- RockShox 35 Gold suspension fork – 160mm travel
- RockShox Select+ rear shock
- SRAM SX Eagle 1×12 transmission
- Tektro HD-M745 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- 203mm disc rotors front and rear
- Trans-X Dropper seatpost
Read more about the 2021 Rail 5 625Wh on Trek Bikes website HERE