THE ULTIMATE E-ROAD BIKE
The new Aria e-Road aero carbon bike is the perfect solution for the demands of genuine road riders the world over. Developed for riders who wish to have the look and feel of a traditional, high-performance, race-bred road bike… combined with the power and electrical assistance of a motor in the background – to use as and when you may need it.
Engineered with Bianchi’s unique IPD | Inner Power Drive system which is the smallest and lightest full-power pedal assisted motor available. The fully integrated minimalist electric motor and battery provides a sleek, stylish and low-profile natural aero look that can be ridden with or without any electrical power assistance.
With zero interference or drag to the power transmission, the Aria e-Road has to be the true road cyclists choice.
Power when you need it / The Ultimate E-Road Bike
The new Aria e-Road aero carbon bike, engineered with Bianchi’s Inner Power Drive system, is the perfect solution to the demands of genuine road riders the world over: to have the look and feel of traditional, pure high-performance, race-bred road riding, with powerful electrical assistance in the background – when you need it.
- Bianchi engineers integrated the iWOC One flush-fit power and battery level controls unobtrusively into the Aria e-Road’s aero top tube.
- The X35 V.2 M1 motor is powered by a slim, 40mm wide 250W battery, positioned inside the downtube of the Aria e-Road frame.
- Nestled between the rear cassette sprockets and the rear disc brake rotor, the motor is virtually hidden.
- Autonomy – 250wh Battery – Up to 1,200 meters of elevation gain.
- Charging Time – 3.5/4 Hours complete
- Assistance – Eco (Green) = 30% | Comfort (Orange) = 60% | Power (Red) = 100%
|Frame:||Aria E-Road Disc carbon|
|Fork:||Bianchi Full Carbon Disc 1.4″>1.1/8″|
|Headset:||Fsa Orbit C-33, NO.44E|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse 3D Forged alloy 6061|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Aero Compact, alloy 6061|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-R8070|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-R8070|
|Brake Lever:||included w/shifters|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 GS 11sp|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 2x11sp|
|Rims:||Vision Trimax disc w/Ebikemotion motor unit|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino IV 700×28|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino IV 700×28|
|Seat Post:||Aria Full Carbon Aero|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Seta S1, Steel Rails, 278x144mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 52x36T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano SM-BB72-41B|
|Chain:||Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11, 11sp|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-32T|