What is a Balance Bike? A balance bike is where a child’s cycling life begins. The Frog Tadpole is effectively a lightweight toddler’s bike without pedals and helps the child to develop the necessary balance to cycle. A great alternative to using stabilisers.
The Frog Tadpole is the perfect lightweight balance bike to get young children started on two wheels. Suitable for riders aged 2-3 years with a minimum inside leg of 31cm.
– Lightweight but sturdy aluminium frame
– Soft handlebar grips
– 12″ wheels
– Quick release seat-post for easy height adjustment
– The locking headset means the handlebars have a steering limiter, which is safer for learners
– Available in Red, Orange, Purple, Spotty, Pink, Union Jack, Green, and Team Sky colours.
– Easy to grip Tektro rear brake with adjustable lever for smaller hands. The brake is mounted above the rear stay to keep it away from the rider’s feet.
Reflectors and a bell are included. Free 5 year warranty available on the frame and forks, 2 years on all other parts.
Weight: 9.2 lbs or 4.17 kg
Frog sizing guide link HERE