Pinarello Prince Fx Orange Ultegra
The Pinarello Prince FX Ultegra is a high-performing road bike with the lineage of the world-class Dogma at its back. A direct descendant of the Tour de France dominating Dogma, the Prince FX has excellent speed and climbing ability with similar geometry.
IMAGE IS FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY AND ACTUAL SPECIFICATION MAY VARY FROM THAT SHOWN.
We have one 56cm bike in store and ready to go!
- Carbon Torayca T900 3K
- Asymmetric Frame
- Fork ONDA with ForkFlap™
- FlatBack Profile
- Concave Downtube
- TiCR™ Total Internal Cable Routing
- Drop in Bearing System 1 ½” - 1 ½”
- Italian thread BB
- FSC Frontal Seatclamp
- RAD SYSTEM Disc brake
- Front Axle 100x12mm Shimano®
- Rear Axle 142x12mm Shimano®
- Disc Flat Mount max 160mm
- Max Tyre 700x28mm
- UCI Approved
- Shimano Ultegra 11spd groupset