Pinarello Prince Ultegra Di2 12S Disc
We have a 49cm instore now!
The result is a bicycle with technical characteristics and performance standards that outperform many high end Road bikes on the market today, and the reason that the PRINCE is a real alternative to DOGMA F12
Pinarello Prince Disk TiCR Ultegra Di2 Road Bike
We have a 49cm instore now!
The Pinarello Prince, for all those who know the history of Pinarello, this name generates positive and pure emotion.
Pinarello wanted to transfer the amazing riding experience of the Dogma F12 to the new Prince. The resulting Prince bike has technical characteristics and performance standards that outperform many high end Road bikes on the market today, and the reason that the Prince is a real alternative to the Dogma F12.
The Prince inherits the DOGMA F12 total cable integration system, called TiCR, which enables a significant aerodynamic advantage. The perfect combination of comfort and performance.
New Fork: The new Prince fork has undergone significant changes: integration with the chassis as done in the DOGMA F12, more streamlined, improved aerodynamic flow, and fork flaps to decrease drag around the wheel attachment.
Downtube: Another important development has been done on the down tube, which is completely derived from Dogma F12. The use of the concave tube and the new shapes near the bottom bracket are all aimed at canceling the aerodynamic impact of the two bottles. True to Pinarello philosophy, the down tube is moved to the right to increase the asymmetrical effect of the frame.
Design: Even the design of the frame has improved, and the holes for the cable routing have completely disappeared, increasing the aerodynamics and rigidity of the frame itself.
Chainstay: Important work has also been done on the chainstay to increase the responsiveness of the frame ... you will especially notice this when you are riding out of the saddle.
The 2022 Pinarello Prince Disk TiCR Ultegra Di2 road bike starts with the updated frame and fork, and pair it to the New Shimano Ultegra 12 Speed Di2 Semi Wireless Groupset and Fulcrum Racing 5 Disc wheels match up to a MOST TiCR Aero handlebar and stem. A MOST saddle completes the kit.
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano Ultegra R8100
- Brake Levers:Shimano Ultegra Di2 12Spd Hydraulic
- Cassette:Shimano Ultegra 12Spd
- Chain:Shimano Ultegra 12Spd
- Chainset Type:Compact (50/34)
- Chainset:Shimano Ultegra R8100
- Colour:Black on Black, Red or White/Black
- Frame:Pinarello Prince TiCR T700
- Front Brake:Shimano Ultegra R8150
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra R8150 Di2
- Front Tyre:Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x25c
- Handlebars:MOST Jaguar TiCR with aerodynamic profile
- Rear Tyre:Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x25c
- Rims:Fulcrum Racing 5 C17, 700c clincher
- Saddle:MOST LYNX Aircross with light manganese rails
- Seatpost:Pinarello Carbon 12K aero profile with TwinForce Seatclamp
- Shifter Type:Electronic
- Stem:MOST Jaguar TiCR with aerodynamic profile
- Model Year:2022
- Rear Brake:Shimano Ultegra R8150
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra R8150 Di2
- Brake Type:Hydraulic Disc