Ridgeback Avenida 6 in store is small,meduim, large
- The Avenida 6 is Ridgeback’s city bike with easy-to-use gearing – perfect for flatter environments.
- The six-speed Shimano drivetrain makes gear selection smooth and straightforward; simply select the desired gear using the right-hand twist shifter and go.
- With only one front chainring there are no gearing complications, and it also allows for a fully enclosed chain case, offering the ultimate protection for legs and clothing from oil.
- The open frame design makes taking a seat simple, removing the need to swing a leg over – as you would have to with a more traditional design.
- Comfort continues through the specification, as the Avenida boasts ergonomic handlebar grips, a high level of seat padding and a suspension seatpost to take out any jarring bumps.
- Generously equipped, the Avenida 6 also features mudguards to keep road spray at bay and a rear rack, which can be fitted with pannier bags – meaning no more sweaty rucksacks.
- The bike also features an adjustable stem, allowing you to customise your handlebar position for a relaxed and stress-free ride, with durable tyres designed to minimise the risk of punctures from road debris completing the package.
B910 68 /118mm
Urban and Commute
Promax TX-107C V-Brake
Shimano MF-TZ500-6 14-28T
PRA-115 / 38T / 170mm
Steel / Mudguard Eyelets
Joytech JY-753F / JY-754R / front / rear
Shimano Tourney RD-TY300
Ryde Rigida ZAC-21SL /
Promax Suspension Post 27.2 x 305 mm
Shimano SL-RS35-6R RevoShift 6 Speed
Steel 14 g
Promax MQ-521 Adjustable Quill 85 mm
Kenda Kwick Journey 700 x 40c