The Trek 520 Disc is a steel touring bike made for the open road. It’s the longest-running model in Trek Bikes’ line-up, and it’s built to carry you and your gear on your longest journeys – or just serve as a tough day-to-day commuter or load hauler. Rack and mudguard mounts, a wide range of gearing for climbing and a stable touring geometry make it the perfect choice for loaded multi-day trips and comfortable all-day adventures. These bikes are back in stock in the UK from mid December 2019 – please contact us to check availability and lead times.
Read more about the 520 Disc tourer on the Trek Bikes website HERE
Frameset only option (Grey) available Jan/Feb 2020 – £525
- Trek butted Cromoly steel tubing – reliable, repairable and comfortable
- Aluminium touring fork with Trek’s ThuSkew captured Q/R skewer
- Tough 36 spoke wheels with Shimano hubs and tubeless ready rims
- Bontrager H1 Hard-case Ultimate 700x38c tyres
- Shimano Sora/Alivio 3×9 transmission
- Shimano Alivio 26/36/48T chainset
- Bontrager hardware and components
- Bontrager front and rear luggage racks
- 5 frame sizes available to order
We can equip this bike with mudguards from SKS, Tortec or Bontrager – please contact us for pricing and exact choices.