2020 Trek Fuel EX 7
A proven Alpha Platinum aluminium frame dishes out 130mm of rear travel with a 140mm fork up front. A SRAM NX Eagle 1×12 transmission, powerful Shimano brakes and a tubeless ready wheelset make this a very capable trail bike.
The 2020 Trek Fuel EX 7 shines when you're charging down tricky descents, where the dropper post, upgraded 140 mm RockShox 35 Gold fork and 130 mm of rear travel come in handy. This is the second model in the latest Fuel EX range and sticks with a proven lightweight aluminium frame but adds fully tubeless-ready wheels/tyres and a reliable 1x12 SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain.This make this an amazing all-around full suspension mountain bike for UK trail centres as well as technical single track riding. Eight frames sizes and two colours - loads of choice - contact us to check availability.
Read more about the 2020 Fuel EX 7 on the Trek Bikes website HERE
Looking for a more affordable trail bike? Check out the 2020 Fuel EX 5 HERE
- Trek's Alpha Platinum aluminium frame - 130mm rear travel
- RockShox 35 Gold suspension fork - 140mm travel
- Fox Float Evol rear shock
- SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 transmission
- Bontrager Tubeless-ready wheelset
- Bontrager XR4 2.6" tyres
- Shimano MT401 hydraulic disc brakes
- Frame size specific wheel sizing