Twelve Months in Hallow
Time has flown buy in the new premise and has gone down well with all customers new and old, the parking is a massive help with collecting and dropping off bikes, show room is lots bigger and brighter with more bikes/parts plus space to move around.
Thankyou all for your continued support and great comments about the new premise as it was a big move from the City centre but its definitely worked out for the best.
We are open Tuesday to Saturday 9am – 5.30pm. Please phone us to book in workshop repairs and feel free to pop in and have a chat about your purchase requirements for bikes and accessories.
Best wishes the WCC team.
Come and see us in our new shop
Worcester Cycle Centre
Here’s what our new WCC store will offer:
- A large free customer car park – easy loading and unloading
- Bike parking inside and out
- A relaxing shopping environment with more space
- A more extensive workshop facility
- All the brands from WCC and Elgar Cycles under one roof
- A more comprehensive range of products, better displayed
- Larger showroom – with more bikes on display
- Test ride area
- Customer toilets
- Easy to find village location
Brands we are worth a visit for!
First of all, after a challenging past twelve months we would like to thank all our customers for their support, loyalty and patience during this difficult time. It’s great that we’ve all been able to keep cycling through the restrictions and lockdown periods, helping...
Over the last twelve months we've seen an increase in sales of hardtails here at Worcester Cycle Centre - at all price points - so we thought a round up of the best of the bunch was needed. Both 29" and 27.5" wheels sizes are now established with the main brands and...